Narutoverse Roleplay
Welcome to the Narutoverse Roleplay! We have just recently reconstructed this site and are now accepting members that are interested in casual role-playing and fans of the Naruto series. There are plenty of positions available so join now while they are still open! See you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Narutoverse Roleplay
Welcome to the Narutoverse Roleplay! We have just recently reconstructed this site and are now accepting members that are interested in casual role-playing and fans of the Naruto series. There are plenty of positions available so join now while they are still open! See you soon!
Narutoverse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Role-Play will be placed on halt.
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:50 pm by Kazuma Uchiha

» Staff Absence
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 pm by Shizue Uchiha

» Timmikin Uchiha: REBOOT -WIP-
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:11 pm by Shizue Uchiha

» Ayatsuri, Kana
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:01 pm by Shizue Uchiha

» At Home
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 pm by Shizue Uchiha

» Kagayaku Clan
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:36 pm by Kazuma Uchiha

» Mizuko Enjisawa [completed]
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:01 am by Shizue Uchiha

» Enjisawa Clan
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:59 pm by Shizue Uchiha

» Satoshi Kagayaku (Incomplete)
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:54 pm by Satoshi Kagayaku

The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ

Go down

The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ Empty The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ

Post by Kazuma Uchiha Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Hello everyone. I don't believe I ever got the chance to meet any of you. I think it's best I explain myself because this Forum has so many members now, whether still active or not, all should listen to what i'm about to say:

I remember when I was first getting into the whole Forum Creation phase. To test my meddle I had made a Forum based on Japanese Mythology, called Japanese Journey. It was an exciting time for me, and I got up to 13 different Members on that site. Eventually however, that Forum died. Not too far ahead from that point in time, I decided to work on different Forums, this being my very first Naruto Forum, and of course, I was still inexperienced at the time. I believe that when I was active we got about maybe 8-11 Members. This was all taking place sometime in '07... I guess this Forum had gone completely inactive, but, as time went by, it was discovered by more and more people, you guys. Upon returning to this Forum, I realized just how amazing this Forum would have been if I was still active within it, and wanted to take my time in recovering it. Never in my life of creating Forums had I thought i'd get up to 100+ different Members, but, this Forum had proven me wrong.

I'm very sorry I never got to meet you all, and I'm also sorry if I dissappointed many of you by allowing this Forum to die a couple years ago. Nonetheless... It doesn't mean you all can never meet me again, or that you all can't enjoy other Forum RPG's my friends/family or I have made.

As time went by I have become more and more experienced in developing Forums, and Role-Playing as my Character, and making the setting fascinating to other Member's characters. So, please... I invite you all to become apart of one of the newest Forums someone closely associated with me have made, it is called HYBIRDS. Below will be the link, I encourage all of you to join it and enjoy it. My username on that Forum is Mockery in case any of you had ever wanted to meet me. I'm also an Administrator on that Site, and I know that the Staff on the site would enjoy having you all. Thank you very much for reading this message, and I hope you follow the link below to find out more about HYBRIDS, or to get to know me, because i'd like to get to know you all.

Click this link if you are interested in becoming apart of the Forum: HYRBIDS
Kazuma Uchiha
Kazuma Uchiha
Developer
Developer

Kage
Hokage
Konohagakure
Uchiha Clan
Ninjutsu
Sharingan
Mangekyou Sharingan
Fire Release
Earth Release
Velocity Release
The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ Left_bar_bleue500 / 650500 / 650The Information YOU ALL NEED TO READ Right_bar_bleue

Ryō : 112

https://narutoverserpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum